* To ensure the efficient running of your store with the management team including the opening and closing of the store.
* To ensure that tills are ready for operation and the store is set up to trade ten minutes before the store opens.
* To ensure that there is a manager/supervisor present in your store for every hour that the store trades.
* To enforce company procedures in your store
* Maximise profits through current store promotions or with additional selling
* Minimise stock loss and control budgeted store expenses
* Adhere to store wage budgets
* Ensure that till discrepancies are kept to an absolute minimum, that till procedures are followed and that all cashiers are trained, signed off and made responsible for discrepancies if and when they arise on the tills
* Maintain an excellent level of customer service at all times.
* Maintain store standards and cleanliness at all times
* Ensure that stock replenishment is occurring on a daily basis
* Direct and train all sales staff to ensure they are giving the best customer service to increase sales
* Communicate effectively with the Store Manager on any issue, which may affect your profitability, sales performance or reduction of stock loss.
* Have at least 1 year Retail Management/Supervisor experience
* Have Retail Experience (Ideally Formal or Fashion)
* Excellent communicator with the ability to motivate
* Highly motivated with a drive for success
* Have a good knowledge of Menswear fashion
* Be well spoken who takes pride in there personal appearance
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.