A unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join my clients growing Field Services business. My client is a global specialist in energy management.
My client is a global specialist in energy management who are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. The successful candidate will be selling the complete portfolio of services.
As the successful candidate, you will be the focal point of sales across a number of customer segments in the Irish market. You will be expected to develop strong relationships within existing accounts as well as acquiring and growing new accounts for the company. It is therefore essential that you have extensive experience of identifying and influencing senior key decision makers. You will need to be articulate and have the ability to think on your feet. You will be instrumental in developing, implementing and managing the commercial strategy for Field Services in Ireland so contacts or networks in this industry would be highly advantageous. A track record of selling complex services and solutions by influencing key decision makers is essential. As the opportunity leader you will need to be able to work your way through the contractual chain and therefore a good understanding and experience of the different stakeholders within an Energy/Building Services/Datacentre development project is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be selling the complete portfolio of services, by working across the different business units. Experience of selling within a matrix organisation would therefore be beneficial and good internal stakeholder management will also be important. The successful candidate will be given existing leads to develop and close as well as being expected to uncover new growth opportunities. This role will cover all of Ireland.
* Relevant experience of Business to Business services or solution selling and will have a significant network of contacts and a reputation for excellence in your sector.
* Product knowledge is not essential but experience of the technical knowledge relating to the services or products in at least one Business Area (Energy, Datacentre, Building Management, and Industrial Automation/Controls) is essential.
* You will have a relevant third level qualification or professional accreditation in Sales Excellence or Business Development
* Self-starter with a solution based approach, a proven capability to own and resolve complex commercial and customer challenges.
* Strong commercial acumen, depth of experience in costing and structuring winning proposals, proficient in leading and building compelling tender responses.
* Proven customer relationship management, demonstrating ownership and customer focus at all stages of the sales cycle.
* Effective team player with highly developed influencing skills.
* Experience with Salesforce an advantage.
* Must hold a valid driving license
There is a strong package and real career progression on offer for the successful candidate. Please get in touch if you fit the requirements of the successful candidate to hear more.