Our client is a specialist international SaaS provider servicing the legal sector. Their Irish office is growing quickly and they are now seeking a business development manager to join their sales team.
Ideally you will have a strong background in SaaS sales (3 years plus). You will be selling into legal practice owners and decision makers so your professionalism will need to be exemplary.
This role would also suit a solicitor or former solicitor/barrister who is now seeking a change of direction in their career. Full training provided and continuous professional development is a key attribute of this business.
· Hunter mentality with ability to self-generate leads and manage the sales cycle through to completion
· Onboarding new clients and maintaining excellent relationships with same
· Managing your own sales pipeline as part of the sales team
· Carrying out software demonstrations and closing out sales in person and over the phone
· Determined and able to persevere in reaching sales targets
· Positive attitude
· Team-working ability
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to journey plan and manage a large territory
· Basic salary of up to €40k
· Uncapped commission
· Gym membership
· Generous monthly car allowance (You will need the use of your own car for this role)
This is a genuinely excellent career opportunity in a burgeoning sector. Send your CV now for a confidential discussion.