Complete responsibility for all things Graphic Design within a fast growing IoT company. Real autonomy, genuine progression and a competitive package on offer.
Our client builds products that improve the digital lives of their consumers. Their IoT technology is available to companies building products for the connected world. Leading brands in insurance, home security, telecoms, manufacturing and retail partner with them and access the technology every day.
My client are growing their marketing team and are looking for an experienced designer to be their brand guardian and oversee all online and offline marketing creative requests including ecommerce optimisation, CRM email marketing, social, events and more! It’s a diverse design position in a new and growing team. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
* Being the brand guardian and ensuring guidelines are used effectively and consistently
* Design, testing and optimisation of customer email marketing/CRM activities
* eCommerce store optimisation, testing and conversion improvements
* Website ongoing maintenance and update
* Brand communications/collateral design
* Event collateral and physical presence design
* Sales support and pitch collateral creation
* Collaboration with third party agencies/designers as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Graphic designer with 3+ years of B2C and B2B marketing experience
* Excited to work in a fast-paced, growing startup marketing team
* Happy working in a highly-collaborative yet geographically dispersed team
* Comfortable estimating project timelines, prioritising and delivering to deadlines
* Project management of design requests and managing across marketing stakeholders
* Experienced in interpreting briefs and delivering high-quality ideas
* Strong attention-to-detail is essential in this fast-paced environment
* Experience and interest in technology and ecommerce is a real bonus
* Proficient in design and editing tools including Adobe suite
* Strong all-round IT skills including extensive experience in MS Office and Google GSuite
This is a unique role with an ambitious growth stage technology business who are willing to invest in an accomplished graphic designer. The package is competitive and please contact me if you suit the criteria outlined and would like to hear more.