Business Development Manager - Builders Providers – Dublin Region
My client a leading supplier of quality Building Supplies and DIY Materials to the trade and public are now seeking applications for the position of Business Development Manager for the Dublin Region.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and you will be working closely with the team in their Dublin based branch. This new role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to take a step up in their career at a time of growth within the organisation.
The responsibilities of this role include the following:
* Identify and target new accounts.
* Develop increased business from existing customer database.
* Establish strong business relationships with key decision makers and influencers in your prospect accounts.
* Achieve and exceed assigned targets.
* Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
* Provide accurate forecast information regarding sales pipeline and projected margins.
* Through regular research keep abreast of industry best practice, trends, market intelligence and competitor offerings.
* Exceed the highest standards of professionalism and customer service at all times.
Qualification and Experience:
* Proven sales experience in the builders merchanting, construction sector
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* A strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
* Proven track record in sales and business development
* Be computer literate and experienced in using IT systems including MS Office.
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding role, please send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a fully confidential discussion about this opportunity