The successful candidate will look after the following responsibilities for this 6 months contract:
• Manage customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
• Prepare customer responses within agreed SLA’s.
• Order Processing of new orders, upgrades and cancellations.
• Communication and reporting of new orders, upgrades and cancellations to relevant
• Timely and Effective communication to both internal and external customers.
• Ongoing review and continuous improvement of current processes.
• Work closely with finance, planning and operations teams.
• Monitor & update Salesforce to ensure data reflects most up to date data.
• To establish, monitor and manage commercial KPI’s.
• To provide highest class administration support.
• Proven experience providing customer support in a sales administration / customer service /
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Strong verbal communication skills required for outbound customer contact
• Highly motivated and proficient, able to grasp issues quickly.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Experience using different CRM software
• Microsoft Office skills – i.e. Excel and Word etc.
• Work on own initiative and be able to bring new suggestions/processes idea’s to the team.
• Flexible individual capable of adapting to the team and throughout the organisation
• Working use of Salesforce is an advantage.
• Telecoms background advantageous but not essential