Quotes and Pricing Analyst
Dublin 12, Co Dublin
€27,500 - €32,000 DOE
Are you seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Quotes and Pricing Analyst? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a long-established business.
Our client is the nation’s leading supplier of quality printed circuit boards and printed circuit board assemblies. They are now looking for a Quotes and Pricing Analyst to join their team.
Dedicated to delivering the very best, our client’s core strength is their determination to meet customers’ requirements in terms of quality, technical expertise, commercial competitiveness and timely delivery.
You will have the chance to broaden your expertise and play a key role in ensuring that customer satisfaction is consistently achieved.
As a Quotes and Pricing Analyst, you’ll provide customers with quotations for our client’s range of printed circuit boards and assembly services.
Responding to a range of technical queries from both customers and suppliers, you’ll ensure that a high quality service is delivered and quotes are issued in a timely manner.
Specifically, your duties will involve:
- Documenting and archiving customer design files and technical information
- Carrying out pricing/costing for customer quotations
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Working with the Sales Team to ensure that the highest level of product expertise is provided
- Maintaining up-to-date supplier records
- Controlling stock
- Keeping up-to-date with technology changes within the industry
- Helping to develop documentation systems to control and improve processes
To be considered, you will need:
- A degree level qualification in Business or similar OR a diploma in an electronic, engineering or manufacturing discipline
- Experience in a quotes/pricing analyst, sales support and/or sales technician role within the manufacturing industry
Enthusiastic and proactive, as a Quotes and Pricing Analyst, you will have a great eye for detail, positive approach and excellent communication skills. An analytical mindset and superb time-management abilities are also key.
CAD experience would be beneficial to your application, as would experience within an electronic or manufacturing environment. Knowledge of an ERP system, including MRP and stock control, would also be an advantage.
To apply for the role of Quotes and Pricing Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Quotes and Pricing Analyst, Sales Support Technician, Sales and Quotes Technician, Sales and Quotes Co-ordinator, Sales Co-ordinator, Quotes Co-ordinator, Sales Technician, Quotes Technician, Sales Estimator, Electronic Sales Estimator, Cost Estimator, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Engineer, Manufacturing.