Group Corporate Sales Manager – Kildare
Our client is seeking a Group corporate Sales Manager for their luxury Kildare Hotel.The Ideal candidate will represent this prestigious property from a corporate group sales perspective and establish key relationships with clients and third parties in Ireland, the UK and Europe. This is a permanent contract
* Manage and grow the hotels group corporate database.
* To carry out pro-active sales calls, in both Ireland & the UK, developing relationships to achieve the appropriate return on set budgets
* To maintain and develop existing DMC & event company relationships within the Irish marketplace as they pertain to the corporate group segment for Ireland & UK
* To maintain and develop existing vendor relationships with key soft brand partners and representation company’s currently retained by the hotel
* To host any site visits and FAM trips in conjunction with the Director of Sales and other members of the sales team with specific reference to the corporate group market
* To ensure that all company products are sold and every opportunity for cross-selling is developed – this would include – but is not limited to - golf, spa, vouchers, etc.
* To be aware of the key trends in the market, both Irish & UK
* To have extensive knowledge of competitor resorts/hotels and what business is coming in to the area.
* Attendance at all relevant internal sales meetings to update and report on performance levels and results
* To monitor, on a weekly basis, the potential business from all sales leads and to ensure they are appropriately followed through.
* A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
* Be highly motivated and driven to achieve targets
* Will have excellent negotiation and decision making skills
* Will possess excellent communication and organisational skills
* Will have fluency in English , both oral and written
* Will be flexible in their working hours
Salary – Depending on Experience
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other career opportunities please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat in the strictest confidence on 01 4047172 or by email at