Job Title: Business Development Manager
SalesOptimize is an award winning company specializing in lead generation for B2B companies. We are looking for a highly motivated sales consultant to join our team. We are an approved client of Enterprise Ireland and Wayra UK. Unlike other companies, we generate all your sales leads for you using our innovative technology that scans the internet to find the perfect customers for our product and service
About the role:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel SalesOptimize’s sales growth
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Close Qualified Opportunities Developed by the Sales Development Team
- Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on how our products will best meet their business needs
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilising our CRM (SalesForce) to document progress
- Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to scheduling and facilitating online product and in-person demonstrations and closing the sale
- Close business to exceed Monthly targets
- A strong track record for prospecting leads and closing sales
- Quick learner, data-driven, highly inquisitive
- Experience developing trusted relationships with senior executives
- Brings a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- 3 year + above quota sales experience, preferably in SaaS Software
- Ethical and honest approach
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably SalesForce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- A passion for Sales
- A can-do attitude
- Fluency in English is a must
What We Offer
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission Structure (OTE 60K+)
- Great location on the door step of Luas Red Line, Connolly and Docklands stations in D1 based on Research Centre in National College of Ireland
- Weekly Pizza Lunch and subsided lunch with bambooapp.ie
- Travel & Bike to work scheme: https://salesoptimize.travelhub.ie/
- B2B sales role: 3 years (Required)