Area Sales Manager
Field Based (covering the South of Ireland)
€Excellent DOE Plus Commission Scheme & Company Car
Established for over 90 years, our client is a reputable fashion house of mainly menswear brands, designed in-house and manufactured offshore, with links to retailers in the UK, ROI and Europe. The company has a strong brand portfolio and is recognised for its outstanding customer service and high levels of quality. They are now looking for an Area Sales Manager to join them and increase sales throughout the South of Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a company that has a strong brand portfolio and a reputation for outstanding customer service and high levels of quality.
As the Area Sales Manager, you will develop new business, as well as supporting and growing our client’s existing accounts as they adapt to changing consumer patterns and purchasing channels.
Maximising sales of menswear products throughout the South of Ireland, you will provide market intelligence to the design and product teams as they develop each seasons’ menswear collections.
The successful candidate profile:
- You will be comfortable with data and information analysis and presenting sales information, product collections and range plans to major customers.
- The company’s collections are designed with reference to current and future fashion trends and you will have the skills to discuss these complex issues with buyers, influencing their purchasing commitments.
- You will be able to establish strong, long-lasting relationships with customers in order to develop sales, achieve targets and maximise profitability.
- You will have a proactive approach to forward selling the new collections with a strong background in data driven preparation and selling, and prospecting prior to the season, through the management of a sales pipeline.
- You will have a strength in prioritising your activities and diary schedules to optimise the business benefits.
- You will have the experience and knowledge to represent the company at trade exhibitions in the UK and potentially overseas.
To be considered, you will need:
- Sales experience, gained within the clothing or other FMCG sector, including experience of dealing with retailers and buyers
- A full, clean driving licence
Self-motivated and proactive, as the Area Sales Manager, you will have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. You will also need a professional demeanour, tenacity and ambition.
To apply for the role of Area Sales Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Clothing Sales Manager, FMCG Sales Manager, Sales.