Our client is an independently Irish specialist service company who currently employ over 2000 people nationwide, they provide a broad range of service solutions through a number of professional subsidiary companies. They are seeking a graduate to join their Personnel Division based in Dublin.
The role will involve working in a busy environment with an experienced team sourcing and supplying temporary labour, cleaning staff and security personnel to various clients based throughout the country. The role will involve interviewing candidates, HR, remuneration negotiations, client liaison.
· Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs;
· Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate;
· Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines;
· Making recommendations to company hiring managers;
· Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary;
· Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.;
· Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters;
· Maintaining relationships with clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved;
· Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for hiring managers;
· Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics;
· Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
· Third level education;
· Excellent communication skills written and verbal;
· Interest in Staff Management;
· Enthusiastic Team Player;
· Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative;
· Strong Organisational Skills;
· IT Proficient;
· Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment;
· Keen to carve out a successful career in an extremely busy sector.
Our Reference MI16
Partnering with PRC, we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.