The Member Services Advisor will proactively contact members of the Irish Farmers Association to advise them of the exclusive services and discounts they are entitled to as an IFA Member.
The Member Services Advisor will be responsible for maintaining the existing member relationships while developing the opportunities to sell and apply the membership benefits.
- Establish and meet member needs, recommending appropriate products for our members
- Focus on member relationships
- Achievement of targets and goals across Telecom, Mobile, Power and TV.
- Work closely with team to achieve company goals and objectives
- Maintenance of high quality standards in the area of service and delivery
- Ensure adherence to quality processes
- The position of Member Services Advisor requires demonstrable sales experience.
- A positive, confident and member focused approach.
- Demonstrate excellent service to members
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, service and accountability
- Insight driven to uncover unmet needs
- A rural/agricultural background an advantage