The Purpose of the Role:
To merchandise products in store on behalf of CPM and its clients. To heighten awareness of the clients brands in any given location and to ensure high product visibility and correct stock rotation on all standard and promotional products.
- To adhere to journey plans given by line manager
- To ensure that all targets are achieved in line with relevant Sales Developers and their stores;
- To maintain all Client/CPM standards and policies;
- Merchandising all relevant stock in store on promotional ends and within store coolers.
- Obtain stock from back stores and ensure all coolers and promotional displays are packed out with the maximum possible amount of stock
- Promotional Compliance – ensuring that all promotions are running from start date.
- Adequate Product & Point-of Sale On Display – ensuring that all displays are full and that any promotional tickets, cards etc. are on display.
- Maintain Planograms & Displays – ensuring that any agreed space and shelf layouts are adhered to in store.
- Monitor Distribution & Availability – ensuring that there is sufficient amounts of stock on display at all times with particular emphasis on core lines.
- Check and replenish POS material, equipment and supplies as needed. Monitor and check all client products both within store and stockroom, ensuring that any damaged product is removed from sale. Full details should be discussed with the relevant Store Manager.
- Ensure stock is rotated at all times and any short dated stock is recorded and highlight to Store Manager
- To build relationships in store, working with all parties to work together as a team.
- To generate new ideas and ways of working
- To consistently strive to reach highest standards of performance for customers
- To ensure at all times that you operate in an effective and efficient manner to complete all tasks
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by your line manager
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in the FMCG sector is desirable
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Experience and confidence in dealing with Regional, Store & Section Managers
- Computer Literate – ability to send photos via email and fill in and send reports/audits as required