We are currently seeking to recruit a Meetings and Events Manager for a busy property in Dublin. The ideal candidate will oversee an established team, be creative and organised with excellent communication and reactive sales skills. A minimum of 3 years management experience in a similar role is required.
• The Meetings & Events Manager is responsible for the assignments and delegation of tasks in line with the business needs.
• Ensure guest satisfaction and service excellence.
• Must follow the hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures, and ensures that all request are dealt with according to policy and the standards.
• Be aware of health and safety regulations.
• Responsible for the training and coaching of his/her team according to the standards agreed upon within the hotel.
• Expected always to maintain a good relationship with other departments and team.
• Seek actively to interact with existing, potential and new clients inside and outside the hotel.
• Monitor competitor’s prices & service standards and inform Food & Beverage Manager of findings to help ensure department is priced competitively.
• Plan rosters in accordance with business levels and the budget.
• Ensure the department is working to hotel budgets with regards to staffing, beverage, food, crockery, stationary and other costs.
• Utilise leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction.
• A Positive, passionate, can do work ethic with a strong business and financial acumen, been able to meet budgets and targets.
• Minimum of three years relevant experience in a managerial role in a similar environment.
• Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• First class communicator with hands on approach for this busy role.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Be focused on providing a consistently high standard of service as well as attention to detail.
• Must have a proven track record in reactive sales and deal closing.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Louise at Broadline Recruiters