LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide.
We are seeking a New Business Product Consultant to join our highly motivated, high velocity and growing team in our Dublin office.
LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful. This is a great opportunity to be part of our dynamic and motivated New Business Team.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
Our team of Product Consultants generate new business for LEAP throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for:
• Discussing client requirements and analysing clients’ reactions to products and pricing
• Cold calling
• Qualifying new leads
• Demonstrating the key benefits of LEAP to potential clients online and onsite
• Achieving individual and team targets
• Closing new business deals
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
• Liaising with senior staff to determine sales strategies and targets
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
The successful candidate needs to be highly self-motivated, competitive and have a confident attitude. Your presentation and communication skills, along with your ability to close a deal will see you win in this role. This role could be suited to an
• Experienced sales professional; or
• An experienced solicitor who is genuinely seeking a change of career
The selected candidate will also bring to LEAP:
• Outstanding communication skills
• An ability to quickly build strong relationships
• An ability to demonstrate our product
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.