Business Developer (Transport/Logistics)
My client is looking to hire a business developer who will be working as part of the Sales team, handling incoming customer calls and generating new business though outbound cold calls and contact with existing and new sales leads.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Quoting prepay and COS customers in a timely manner.
* Quick response to customer queries via email and telephone accordingly
* Updating CRM with the correct information about the quotes sent out to the clients
* Update the system if the quote has been won or lost
* If the quote has been lost, make sure to investigate the reason e.g Price or competitor etc.
* Taking the payment when the job has been secured and update system accordingly
* Check up on booking and deliver a high level of customer service
* Making sure keeping an up to date knowledge of competitor activity
* Keeping a professional approach throughout the process
* Follow company’s policies and procedures
* Be proactive and take initiatives
* Be able to work in a team and must be a good team player
* Experience in a business environment.
* Experience in customer service environment
* Demonstrated experience in sales and ability to meet targets
* Experience of new business development and set up
* Good interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical and numeracy skills
* Demonstrated experience in relationship management and strong customer focus
* Dynamic & dedicated with proven levels of high conformance & performance
* Positive, Can Do attitude & ability to work as part of a team
* Computer Literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
* Demonstrated ability to work positively work in a changing environment
* Previous experience of CRM system would be an advantage but not essential.
There is huge potential to earn uncapped commission. Targets are very achievable and a fun environment to work with growth opportunities.
Please apply or call 01-9696328 for more information