Want a role with a market leading Company that values and rewards their employees?
Due to the continued expansion of our business, County Photos have an excellent opportunity for the right individual in our Northern Territory.
The area covers Meath, Louth, Cavan, Monaghan, Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal and Northern Ireland.
Responsibilities to include:
• Negotiate and promote our service in pre, primary and post primary schools in your territory.
• Maximize existing customer portfolios whilst developing new customer accounts across your territory
• Plan and carry out day to day sales activities including appointment scheduling with School Principals, Boards of Management and Parents Associations.
• Plan and log all secured appointments for photographer via County Photos app, including updating and managing diary in line with company requirements
• Complete all relevant internal documentation to ensure compliance
• Collect and deliver orders while maintaining a presence in customer base as the face of County Photos.
• Conduct ongoing market research and keep up to date with products and competitors
• Report to management on a weekly basis
• Achieve sales targets as set by company management
Experience & Core Attributes:
• We are looking for a focused and driven Sales Professional with a strong drive for results
• At least 3 years field sales or business development experience
• Strong administration, planning and time management skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience selling to Educational sector an advantage
• Full clean driving license
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
• Garda clearance certification
• Competitive renumeration package
• Uncapped commission
• A market leading service to work with
• The opportunity to make a mark on your territory
• Vehicle & fuelcard
• Laptop and mobile phone
If this sounds like you, and you'd be interested in a confidential discussion about this role and why you'd be suited for it, get in touch with Emmet right away via this website