If you are interested in joining an exciting company within Europe’s largest industry, then SF Engineering may be right for you. As one of Ireland’s leading manufacturers of products and solutions for the global food industry, a career at SF is beyond what you would expect.
At SF we realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed.
As a leader in our field, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available including that of a Territory Sales Person for the South of Ireland.
The successful candidate will be required to work with the Sales Team to ensure that SF maximizes its potential in the area.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining SF’s strong customer focus through account management and excellent communication with all customers
- Developing SF’s brand awareness by ensuring that you are knowledgeable of SF’s products, solutions and capabilities as well as ensuring that you have a deep understanding of SF’s customers’ needs with initial focus on the quality control products within the portfolio namely: X Ray, Metal Detection & Checkweighing
- Working with other departments within SF to ensure that the sales department is both supported and supportive
- Completing sales activity reports and presentations as requested
We are looking for someone with the following skills and background:
- A “People Person”, self-confident with good presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel – home location within the territory
- A 90 minute drive of Sligo is an advantage
- Open and willing to learn
- A team player
- Experience in capital equipment sales is an advantage
- Experience within the food industry is a distinct advantage
- IT literate – knowledge of “salesforce” CRM package an advantage
Package: Depending on the candidate. Will be progressive based on the selected candidate progressing their career within SF.
Experience in engineering and capital equipment essential