Assistant Branch Manager
Our client a progressive Builder Merchants Group are seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Branch Manager: Galway : with experience of working in a related Retail Managerial Role
Responsibilities of Assistant Branch Manager
* Manage daily operations of branch in the absence of Branch Manager.
* Assist Branch Manager in implementing business development strategies. for assigned branch.
* Provide warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both employees and customers.
* Provide quality and exceptionally services to customers.
* Assist Branch Manager to achieve sales target and projected profit.
* Select, train, supervise and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to job description.
* Assist Branch Manager to operate the branch in line with company procedures and policies.
* Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
* Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
* Support sales promotion activities including promotional campaigns and trade shows
* Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
* Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
* Assist in performance appraisals, promotions, and compensation activities for employees.
Requirements: for Assistant Branch Manager
• 5 years min previous Retail experience at Supervisory/Assistant Managerial Level
• Knowledge of building materials -Advantage
• Good understanding of Retail Branch Operations,
• Excellent Customer Care and attention to detail
To Apply Contact Daniella 086 7750646 or