Business Development Manager - Event Technology - Ennis. Co Clare, with home working available too
About the role:
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced business development professional to join CrowdComms Ireland as a Business Development Manager.
Our business is growing rapidly. We need the right individual to capitalise on existing opportunities and develop new leads for the future.
Benefits and perks:
What You Will Get From CrowdComms
Generous salary and benefits package. We are a family-friendly organisation that supports flexible working arrangements.
Invaluable experience working for CrowdComms, a brand renowned in the events industry for forward thinking event tech and exemplary service.
The opportunity to be part of a young, open-minded and diverse team. Our people are excited to come to work every day and are passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
Great office location in the centre of Ennis. Co Clare, with home working available too.
Skills and experience:
Who We Need
To be successful in this position you will have a minimum 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience.
• Experience managing the sales process, including client facing meetings.
• The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Amazing written and verbal communication skills and an independent and knowledge-hungry work ethos.
• A sound knowledge of app technology is a bonus.
• European citizenship or permanent residency is a must.