Our client a leading manufacturer in Co Tipperary are recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join the logistics & dispatch team.
This role will deliver customer service, logistic and transport solutions ensuring all administrative tasks are organised and up to date at all times.
Reports to: Business Unit Manager
This role will see you working closely with Sales, Business Unit Managers, Dispatch team & Planning
Key Operational Responsibilities:
* You will be organising how incoming requests are processed in order to communicate properly with the customer to guarantee customer satisfaction
* You will ensure the efficient processing of incoming orders in order to meet customer demand within the intended time frame.
* You will be acting quickly to questions from customers in order to actively contribute to good customer relations and to be able to help customers as much as possible.
* You will ensure correct flow of information to invoicing so that all information is available for quick processing.
* You will be communicating any relevant information to your team leader and updating customer profile when required to do so.
* You will give feedback to the relevant departments in the case of problems with order creation, in order to obtain correctly prepared information.
* Very fast paced environment so you need to be able to multi task and be very focused on attention to detail
* Responsible for managing all the orders onto the system
* Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in order
* Manage all delivery dockets
* Liaise with the transport companies and use the web-portal
* Manage all queries to a close out position
Experience & Competencies :
* Leaving Cert minimum
* FETAC level 7 in Logistics and Supply Chain management – (Advantage)
* Experience in related role useful
* 2 years experience in an administrative role
* Logistics Computer skills experience would be a benefit but not necessary
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
* Someone who can handle pressure and remain professional at all times
* Strong Excel experience
* Keen eye for detail and very accurate
* Someone who is willing to learn and progress
* Previous administration experience is an advantage
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion