Our client, a luxury Hotel group, is looking for a Corporate Sales Executive to join their team in Dublin South. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in Corporate Sales, who has experience networking with Clients and executing sales strategies to meet and exceed targets.
As Corporate Sales Executive, your duties & responsibilities will include:
· Managing the Key corporate accounts, Key prospects and leads for new business opportunities
· Developing sales plans to meet and exceed Room, MICE and Revenue targets
· Developing new MICE business
· Maintaining and building relationships with new and existing clients
· Conducting market research to fully know your competitors
· Reporting on all sales activities via Salesforce on a weekly basis
· Assisting the Marketing team in the proactive promotion of all food and beverage outlets, and all outlets / services offered by the hotel.
· Providing feedback to the General Manager and Director of Sales on local market conditions.
The Successful Candidate:
· You will have minimum 9 months ‘experience in a proactive Corporate Sales role
· You have excellent sales skills with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
· You have excellent relationship building skills, and are confident, friendly and professional
· You have your own car and full driving license
· You have a relevant 3rd level qualification