Regional Sales Executive – Dublin
NWA Group is one of the largest manufacturer and distributor of Roofing and Ventilation products in Ireland and the UK. Established over 30 years ago, we pride ourselves on complete customer satisfaction, product innovation and excellent customer service.
We specialise in the manufacture of Dry Roofing Products, which we invented, designed and introduced to the market all those years ago. Today we are the largest producer of Dry Roofing Systems, supplying our product range throughout Ireland and the UK under the Kytun® Brand.
With very close relationships to some of the leading producers of Roofing Products from all over the world we offer an extensive range of quality products.
We are strictly a B2B Company that exclusively supplies our product range through the leading Builders/ Roofers Merchants and large-scale contractors.
We work closely with Building Contractors, Roofers and architects advising them on Technical aspects, product requirements and building regulations relating to roofing.
Successful candidate will be responsible for managing the regional sales in the Dublin Area and will report directly to the National Sales Manager. For this role, the key priority is to drive growth through growing existing customers & gaining new customers within the region. Your time will be spent with Builders Merchants, Building Contractors, Roofers and Architects. Presenting solutions and building lasting relationships is the key priority with this role.
• Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolve customer queries by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Presenting CPD’s to Architects and Specifiers.
• Three to five years in a sales-based role; within industry preferred.
• People orientated extrovert with pro-active characteristics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to train and explain technical concepts
• Desire to contribute to the goals and efforts of the organisation.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.