Junior Sales Estimator/Technician required for busy South Dublin Window and Door company.
Salary: €25,000 OTE 25K+. Good opportunity to progress within the company for suitable candidate.
Pricing new enquiries. Chasing these to achieve orders. Ordering from suppliers. Some site visits.
- Deal with new enquiries over the phone and assess best product for their needs and also find out what stage project is at.
- With MD find out clients budget/price range – see if they are viable prospective customer.
- Take in and log new enquiries.
- Decide which are probable jobs and send to window supplier for quotation.
- After training, invite to, and deal with customers in, the FGM showroom.
- Chase projects that have good chance of an order as per your list.
- Follow up on all sales enquiries received in a timely manner.
- Collect deposits, and monitor progress and collection of amounts due in Domestic Department.
- Book in orders with window suppliers to achieve best/required delivery dates and order ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Step into the breach where we have key projects to complete, staff absences etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- After training, survey new jobs.
- Look after deliveries and installations.
- Candidate will report to the MD of the company directly.
- Develop and maintain a strong work relationship with colleagues in FGM.
Experience will be welcomed but is not a requirement as full training will be given.
Some technical knowledge or a qualification in Engineering or Building Technology would be required.