We are currently recruiting for a Development Officer to assist the Director of a well known farm organisation. This position will be based in the Donegal / Monaghan area.
Duties to include:
• The provision of advice and representative support to the association's membership and County Executives in Donegal and Monaghan area.
• Maintenance and development of the organisation's membership & income
• Co-ordination and management of administration staff and membership agents
• Liaison with all sectors of agribusiness and public relations
• Communicating with internal staff (HQ, Regional Admins, Development Officers, etc.)
• Overseeing the administration & communication for Professional Associate membership
• Performing ad hoc duties when required
* The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate the capacity to achieve in a demanding work environment.
* A good standard of agricultural education, previous people management and sales experience along with a proven capacity to work on one’s own initiative is required.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439