Our client, a multi-national FMCG company based in Louth, is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Account Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will develop and drive, a cohesive E-Commerce Account strategy across the UK business. This role requires a high level of Account Management, Sales Forecasting and Business planning with the marketing disciplines of product content optimisation, targeting, online demand generation and online merchandising. There is a competitve salary on offer as well as an attractive bonus on achievement of agreed KPI’s.
As an E-Commerce Account Manager, your duties & responsibilities will include:
· Developing existing E-Commerce accounts by extending product listings and agreeing activities that will deliver growth
· Working in close collaboration with UK Commercial and Marketing Team to align commercial, channel and marketing strategies.
· Achieving sales and gross margin targets for the E-Commerce UK account
· Collaborating with the marketing team to plan and implement marketing activities
· Managing an online shopper and promotional budget for optimal ROI
· Developing and executing future E-Commerce account UK business plans to deliver sales results
· Creating insightful presentations to translate sales objectives into customer strategy and business plans
· You will have experience in an Account Management role with a Global E-Commerce retailer/FMCG/CPG
· You will have demonstrable exposure to Digital/ Online sales and marketing
· You will have exposure to UK retail markets
· You will have a relevant 3rd level Degree
· You will have Flexibility to travel (role has expected travel of c.40%)