Area Sales Manager – Bunzl McLaughlin
BUNZL are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager, covering the Donegal / Sligoe area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who is keen to grow and develop a sales area within a thriving business.
Sales experience within the hotel, restaurant or catering industry would be advantageous.
Being successful in this role means:
· Having strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build good working relationships
· Previous experience of growing and developing a sales territory
· Good listening skills with the ability to show empathy with customers to gain trust and establish rapport
· Being self-motivated and persistent with the drive to succeed
· Managing a portfolio of customers.
· Constantly seek new opportunities to expand the portfolio and increase margin through:
· prospecting new customers and regaining lost business
· range extensions, working with suppliers and own brand offering
· Monitoring sales performance and activity levels and produce monthly reports detailing key result areas.
· Producing business plans for customer portfolio to achieve annual sales and margin targets in conjunction with Sales Director
· Working with Credit Control to ensure customers comply with terms and conditions of trading.
· Calling on customers on a regular basis, providing quotes and ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner.
· Maintain price files and advising customers of increases, managing expectations to ensure business is retained
The successful Area Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience, plus bonus, car, laptop, phone and will also include:
· 29 days holiday (increasing to 34 days with service)
· Opportunity to purchase additional holiday
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Healthcare cash plan
· Sharesave plan
· Employee assistance programme
· Employee discounts
· Long service awards
· Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
If you enjoy being part of a strong team that delivers for the business, please submit an up to date CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who fit the requirements of the role. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process, just let us know.