Business Development Manager- Commercial Division
Overall purpose of role: To expand, develop and drive sales of the Tubs & Tiles product portfolio in the area
- Build relationships with an existing customer base.
- Focus & drive the supply of tile & Sanitary Ware to Multi Dwelling & Housing sites in Dublin
- Proactively develop new business relationships with Plumbers, Tilers, Interior Designers, Building Contractors & Architects (a lesser priority in short to medium term)
- To meet sales and margin targets as set by National Sales Manager
- Collect debtors in line with credit terms and targets
- Negotiate prices with customers whilst meeting agreed sales and margin targets
- Producing quotations as and when required (otherwise carried out estimating department)
- Follow up on quotations - quotes won/lost and reasons why
- Pass leads to and participate in the synergy meetings, as required, with the HM Group Commercial Team
- Adherence to the Company credit policy
- Sales focus on Tubs & Tiles agency product e.g. Lecico, Duravit, Ragno, Casalgrande
- Maintain and update “Sales-I” CRM daily
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
- Reporting in terms of project CIS pipeline, Call sheets & CRM Lead generation & tracking
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform.
Please note that the above list is not intended to capture every detail of your role but the main areas of responsibility.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous recent experience in customer facing sales (minimum 2 years) within the commercial construction sector.
- Proven ability to forge ongoing relationships with Trades people thus turning them into regular customers
- Proven track record on achieving targets and delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of computer literacy especially on Excel
- Full clean valid driver’s license.
In addition to the above it would also be advantageous if applicants had the following:
- • Previous sales experience within the tiling and plumbing commercial sector
- Experience using a CRM system
- Proven track record in winning sales orders for multi dwelling sites in Dublin