My client has an opening for an Account Manager for the Dublin area. This position is to maintain their current client base and associated works in the area, but also to grow the business in the area by cold calling, and continuously looking for opportunities for the company and service offering, right across the industry spectrum.
Training will be provided on the equipment and the services which are provided. My client services everything from septic tanks in a domestic setting to hazardous waste in the pharmaceutical industry and cement silos
* Maintain existing clients and develop new clients by cold calling, and always be looking for opportunities
* Represent client as a market leader in what they do, and ensure that works are completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Attend monthly sales meetings
* Work towards agreed sales targets / objectives.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Team player
* Familiar with trucks, construction sites, machinery, etc. Farming / construction back round helpful but not necessary.
* 3rd level qualification – must have ability to compose professional proposals, with correct use of grammar and proper sentence construction – must be able to clearly set out proposals, and compose method statements in due course if required.
* Must be able to communicate with all levels of customer – from domestic customers with septic tanks, to production managers
* Commercially aware and sales experience necessary. Must be able to cold call and manage own diary and make appointments.
If you think you are suitable for this role please contact Joyce Coffey in Irish Recruitment Consultants on 061 462434 or send your CV below.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.