Location: : Must be living in the Kerry/North Cork area to apply for the role
Permanent Sales Role + Basic Salary, Bonus/Comm, Company Car, iPad, Mobile Phone etc
Wurth Ireland are part of a Global Brand name who are leaders in the field of supplying consumables to the Construction, Wood Working, Metal and Automotive Industries.
We wish to recruit a Sales Representative for the Kerry/North Cork area, calling on new and existing customers in our Wood Division.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Developing new accounts
• Managing existing accounts plus cold calling for new accounts
• Maximising sales and profitability for the company
• Achieve your personal and company sales targets within your territory
• Provide solutions to your customers needs
• Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
• Pursue payment of over due customer debts
• Managing your daily workload through use of our iPad lead sales system/route planning
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Effective and clear communicator
• Motivated and driven to succeed
• Attention to detail
• Ability to identify opportunities to develop business
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with and manage paper work
A full clean driving license is essential.
Proven successful sales experience is an advantage but not essential if you have relevant trade background experience as full training will be provided. Determination, eagerness, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn the Wurth way of selling are pre-requisites for the role!
Over All Package.
Consists of a
• Basic Wage
• Food Allowance
• Expensed Company Car
• Mobile Phone
• Bonuses and Commission
• Incentives throughout the year
OTE Year 1 = €33,000