Sales Person, Steel Company of Ireland Depot - Band F
Closing Date: 10/08/2018
Applications are invited for the above position reporting to the Business Manager.
The major responsibilities are:
· To develop existing customer relationships, and establish new business, to ensure that individual and team targets are achieved
· Deliver monthly sales targets against margin, sales tonnes, ancillary charges and customer penetration
· To interpret customer enquiries, and provide prompt quotations, consistent with the agreed service levels
· Establish future selling opportunities and report to the Business Manager on competitor activity and business competitiveness
· Active involvement in all aspects of account administration (Dispute resolution, deliveries, cash collection etc)
Experience would be preferred although not essential and the candidate must possess the willingness and ability to prospect for new business and work on own initiative, be outgoing and be comfortable in a competitive sales environment. The successful candidate must also possess self-motivation, drive, enthusiasm, be target driven and above all else possess a willingness to succeed. A limited level of IT knowledge would be preferred but not essential.
Competitive package includes 27 days annual paid leave, pension and performance related bonus.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward on your CV to Paul.Cassidy@BritishSteel.ie.
British Steel/The Steel Company of Ireland