Invest in your future – Join the Lely Center Mitchelstown team
Lely is the world’s leading manufacturer of automated milking equipment with over 30,000 robotic milking machines installed worldwide. Due to increasing demand Lely Center Mitchelstown are now recruiting an additional Sales Representitive. This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow the business by proactively promoting and selling Lely’s range of automatic milking, feeding and barn products in Cork.
Reporting to the Lely Center Manager your duties will include:
· Generating, qualifying and closing sales enquiries within the territory
· Engaging with our marketing team to plan, organise and represent the company at opendays, local events and national shows
· Working in association with our project co ordinator to develop solutions that meet our customers needs and expectations
· Providing regular feedback and market information to the wider Lely organisation
· Weekly forecasting and planning of sales activity through our CRM system
· A genuine interest in dairying and the agricultural sector, you must be comfortable and competent when dealing with farmers and their livestock.
· Team player with the ability to communicate with others and the flexibility and empathy to align with the farmer
· A proven track record in sales, ideally within the agricultural industry
· Motivated, organised and prepared to lead by example.
· Ideally educated to degree level in agriculture or business
Comprehensive training and support through the Lely Academy will assure your success. More information about this position can be found at: www.lely.com/ie/vacancies
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd August 2018
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org