Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Industry-Leading Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a high-achieving and target driven Manager ready for your next challenge? Could you play a vital role in the launch of a proven and trusted brand into Irish high streets? Are you the right individual to provide the very highest standards in customer experience and service?
If so, you will find this is far more than just a job in retail, this is a chance to make a real difference to peoples’ lives and dive into a rewarding and incredible career.
Our client has come a long way since their first site opened in 1991. From just one store, they’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, they are committed to making poor vision a thing of the past for their patients.
They are now seeking a Store Manager to lead the team and business in Newbridge, as the company continues their expansion all across the country, the UK and the world.
- Industry-leading salary, with attractive bonus schemes on top
- Full, comprehensive and ongoing learning and development
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression and personal growth
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
With training, salaries, bonuses and benefits schemes that are second to none, it’s easy to see why our client is the market leader in the provision of eye care solutions.
This forward-thinking business has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined; in fact, over 99% of their patients would recommend them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
As a Store Manager, you will be tasked with managing the operational efficiency of the retail store and overseeing the store team.
You will ensure sales targets and KPIs are met for laser eye surgery, IOL procedures, glasses and contact lenses.
The role will also include:
- Promoting the various clinical procedures on offer
- Developing high levels of product knowledge
- Ensuring your team are effectively trained to display the right levels of professionalism, customer care, product knowledge and selling skills
- Ensuring the image presented by the store and their people is impeccable and our client’s standards are maintained
- Recruiting, inducting, training and supporting new team members and their development and results
To be considered as a Store Manager, you will need:
- Experience as a Store or Retail Manager, through sales, service and risk
- A proven track record of developing a team through performance management
- Good experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- A flexible approach to work
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and discretion
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for the role of Store Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Manager, Clinic Manager, Retail Manager, Clinic Supervisor, Clinic Team Leader, Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Store Team Leader, Lens Replacement.