Field Sales Executive – Security Solutions – Southern Ireland
A sales executive is required for an internationally successful security company covering Southern Ireland.
You will be responsible for generating new business and sales within the SME marketplace particularly focusing on fingerprint access control, CCTV and intruder alarm solutions. You will conduct site security audits on prospects sites to determine which solutions would be beneficial, adopting a consultative sales approach.
The Day to Day Role
· As a new business development executive for Almas Industries you will control the entire sales process, from lead generation to close and on-going account management. The telemarketing team will supplement your appointments but a strong ethic to self generate is important.
· Target 8-12 appointments attended per week
· Deals Target 1-2 per week, 2 deals per week will put you on the top multiplier for commissions
· Competitive basic salary dependant on experience
· Uncapped monthly commission structure, plus annual bonus and additional sales incentives. OTE: €40,000-50,000
· Company car/ fuel card or car allowance plus mileage