THE ROLE: Covering the 32 counties, the new key account manager will be selling industrial services into industrial end users, manufacturers and corporate customers. This new role is biased towards account management, but the new key account manager will also be tasked with some business development activities. Sales typically take place at environmental manager, site manager and with facilities management companies and they count some of Ireland’s biggest organisations amongst their satisfied customer base.
THE COMPANY: Firmly in the top 5 in their sector and now expanding their sales team, our client is a highly successful indigenous organisation seeking an additional account manager. They provide a full range of industrial services including environmental, drainage, robotics, cleaning and CCTV.
FOR THIS KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales experience
* You will have sold a technical product or service into industrial and manufacturing end users
* Any experience of the environmental sector or an engineering background is useful
* Superb relationship building, and account management skills are essential
BENEFITS OF THIS KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE:
* Basic Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
* Uncapped Commission: OTE €60,000
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 21 Days Holidays
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Joe to discuss how we can help you!