Our Client, a large Engineering company based in Mayo, have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics & Sales Support Administrator to join their team. This role would suit someone with a background in accounts/ admin in a faced-paced high pressure environment. Our client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and career progression.
As a Sales and Logistic Administrator, your duties & responsibilities will include:
· Call filtering and dealing with general phone and email enquiries.
· Sales order, delivery note and Invoice processing
· High volume specific data entry on multiple internal computerised systems
· Booking of Haulage and forwarding for each load and providing relevant booking Information to the forwarders (Dimensions, weight, serial numbers, Delivery addresses etc.)
· Generation of Delivery Notes, Invoices, Customs paperwork, any other relevant Load Documentation etc.
· Negotiating of rates and booking of multi-model Haulage and forwarding for large high-volume product
· Generation of Purchase orders for all freight and checking any freight Invoice queries.
· Providing accurate ETA’s and copies of all required documentation to Dealers in good time
· Assisting and corresponding with Sales Reps and Dealers in several countries on a daily basis.
The Successful Candidate:
· You will have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· You will be able to work in a high-pressured environment