Our client, a pharmaceutical Company has an opportunity for a person to join their Sales Team. This is a full-time position. As Junior Account Manager, you will work directly with a Sales Account Manager to drive business and achieve Company targets. You will also have full responsibility for all sales support duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Take inbound sales calls.
· Process telephone, fax and email orders.
· Deal with customer returns and complaints.
· Deal with day to day courier issues.
· Assist with tenders and bulk orders.
· Responsible for all paperwork when setting up or changing customer details.
· Cover all daily sales calls to independent customer base.
· Responsible for following up with customers on watched products and parked orders.
· Cover all outbound calls in Sales Account Managers absence.
· Responsible for driving business with problem, dormant & potential accounts.
· Work directly with a Sales Account Manager to achieve sales targets for Independent pharmacy business.
· Maintain the strong relationship between our client and their customers.
· Ad hoc duties as required.
Skills & Experience required:
The successful candidate should be friendly and outgoing, contributing to the Company reputation of providing excellence in sales support. Excellent follow through and relationship building with customers is key. You will work with a busy team to reach department goals.
· Minimum two years proven work experience as a Junior Account Manager or relevant sales role.
· High degree of professionalism.
· Strong ability to multitask.
· Good time-management skills a necessity.
· Strong communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
· Excellent administration and organisational skills.
· Excellent telephone manner with the ability to proactively address any customer queries.