This position, is with one Ireland’s innovative energy providers, presents a great career opportunity.
The role is leading specialised Smart for home teams selling their award-winning energy solutions with their Affinity partners.
The Team Lead will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Main duties will include:
· Leading a team of Sales Executives working on specialised campaigns, ensuring they achieve their sales targets
· Provide coaching and training to the team on a daily basis
· Achieving daily & weekly KPIS
· Updating all customer data into our CRM system
· Working at events and exhibitions when required
· Provide feedback and information on campaigns to ensure improvements in processes
You will be:
· Passionate about customer service
· Someone of great personality
· Highly motivated
· Target driven
· Punctual & reliable
· Willing to learn
We will give you:
· Business Uniform
· Excellent coaching & training
· Paid holiday
· Attractive basic salary
· High commission structure
· Fully expensed company vehicle
Our Reference MI3
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of being reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.