Sales Representative - Pharmacy (OTE €40K - €50K)
€Excellent DOE with Company Car, Career Progression, VHI, Life Cover, Phone and iPad
Our client is a long established and reputable company that supplies medical devices and consumables to the retail pharmacy in Ireland. They are now seeking a Sales Representative to join their team.
As the Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for developing business for our client’s wide range of over-the-counter medical and consumables products within the eastern territory of Ireland.
You’ll further develop our client’s strong business relationships, book sales orders, merchandise, and provide support, training and your cross-selling knowledge to an established range of pharmacy customers, while focusing on driving sales in the eastern region.
You’ll also identify pharmacy opportunities by expanding both new and existing pharmacy accounts which have been established over 30 years in the territory.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
- Highlighting cross-selling opportunities for pharmacy customers
- Ensuring that pharmacy customers have sales and marketing support
- Identifying new market opportunities in the pharmacy sector
To be considered, you must have:
- Previous retail sales experience, ideally gained within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry, but good experience in FMCG with mechanising experience would be a distinct advantage
- At a minimum, a diploma in a business or science related discipline
Customer-focused and commercially astute, as the Sales Representative, you must have superb communication skills, with a team player mentality and the ability to work on your own initiative to achieve the territory targets results.
To apply for the role of Sales Representative (Pharmacy), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Representative, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Sales Rep, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, BDE, Retail Pharmacy Sales Executive, FMCG Sales Executive, Sales.