* Expanding Irish Company
* Manage Fantastic Set of Accounts
* Qualified Electrical/Plumbing Background!
THE COMPANY: Established since the 90’s and doing business in Ireland over 5 years, this UK based company is enjoying some excellent growth hence their current requirement for a new Specification Sales Manager in the Leinster area. They sell a full range of Electric heating products and systems. They deal with Electrical contractors and wholesalers, commercial and industrial end users as well as consulting engineers.
THE ROLE – SPECIFICATION SALES MANAGER: The successful Specification Sales Manager will be selling a range of products, not limited to electrical heating into the Industrial End User, electrical contractor market place as well as dealing with electrical contractors, consulting engineers. You will sell to technical managers, consulting engineers, architects and project managers. This will be a predominantly new business sales role.
FOR THIS SPECIFICATION SALES MANAGER ROLE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* A strong background in electrical/plumbing sales
* Candidates with electrical/plumbing qualifications (E.g. Qualified electricians/plumbers) as well as a track record in specification sales will be strongly preferred
* You must have the ability to hold a conversation with technically minded decision makers
BENEFITS OF SPECIFICATION SALES MANAGER ROLE:
* Basic salary: €50,000
* OTE: + €10,000
* Company Car
* Mobile phone, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension, Holiday: 21 days
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Joe to discuss how we can help you!