Reporting to the Managing Director, the Light Solution Sales Specialist will play a central role in the growth of Wink’s business throughout Ireland. We are looking for an ambitious sales professional with proven success in selling lighting solutions to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
● Achieving Clear Sales targets and the growth of Winks Sales through Business Development activities to the Architectural and Engineering sector.
● Become expert in Winks Innovative and well manufactured product portfolio in order to support customer requirements.
● Enhance Winks reputation and grow market share through the sale and delivery of strategic, profitable and innovative lighting solutions.
● Identify new opportunities by analysing the business needs of existing and potential customers.
● Work with our sales support team in designing suitable lighting solutions to meet our clients requirements ensuring excellent value for money and ROI
● Give presentations and generates reports for the reference of the company and the directors
● Implement Account Management structures within Wink to support Key accounts becoming the Single Point of Contact for them.
● Increase the company’s involvement with existing clients, investigating further opportunities for up selling and identifying any future requirements they may have.
● Pro-actively hunt for target organisations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from Winks innovative lighting solutions.
● Build a referral and lead generation network.
● Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring sales trends and execution of strategies to grow market share.
● 3 years Field Sales experience in a technical environment
● An entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to think independently and operate as part of a team
● Deadline oriented and result driven with good organisational skills
● Experience in the lighting industry, design and sales would be an advantage as would a good working knowledge of architectural lighting
● Experience in coordinating customer requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements in a business operation
● A business qualification is desirable with relevant skills or equivalent experience.
● General Microsoft Computer skills plus AUTOCAD
● Full Clean Driving Licence
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a Brighter and more exciting challenge?
Opportunities like this don’t come around too often so you need to be willing to give everything you have got to make it happen and succeed. We need someone with curiosity, talent and courage to help us make it big. You will become part of a small close knit team that supports each other like family. You will enjoy working alongside your experienced and dedicated colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and attention to detail that the industry has to offer.
We are Wink Lighting and we are passionate about enhancing spaces with light. After 20 years of dedicated service we are well established as an industry leader and now it’s time to raise the bar and set new standards in lighting design.
As a Lighting Solution Sales Specialist with Wink Lighting you will be responsible for New Customer Acquisition, Key Account Management and Business Development.
Based in Bray, Co. Wicklow and helping to grow our business throughout Ireland, you will be well rewarded for your results with a package of €35K to €60K depending on experience.
You will have 3 year’s experience in a technical sales environment preferably in the lighting industry. You will be deadline orientated with great personal organisation skills. You will need to have experience in co-ordinating and balancing customer requirements in time sensitive projects as well as developing and negotiating contracts.
You will be required to achieve clear sales targets through business development activities in the Architectural and Engineering sector and enhance Winks reputation through the sale and delivery of strategic, profitable and innovative lighting solutions. You will quickly need to become an expert in Winks Innovative and well manufactured product portfolio in order to support customer requirements.