Our client are a global specialist in energy management and automation. This is a brand new role offering the unique opportunity to join the Irish sales business.
Our client are a global specialist in energy management and automation. A global business, diversified across multiple sectors and serving customers around the globe. From simple technology to life changing software our client is a household name transforming and enriching lives everyday.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain the pull through of sales with direct customers consisting mainly of End Users, OEMs and System Integrators
* Be responsible for actively driving and managing the sales process
* Be a key technical advisor and product advocate for all products (but with particular focus on the Industry offer) in front of the allocated customers.
* Be responsible for performing commercial and high level technical discussions with potential and existing customers
* Be able to identify any issues through the sales process to assure complete customer satisfaction throughout all stages together with the preparation of offers and delivery of presentations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
* Understanding and demonstrable experience of the sales process/cycle
* A technical, (electrical bias) qualification, at any level
* Knowledge of our clients product offering
* Automation/Application knowledge
* Previous programming (PLCs) experience – HMI’s/SCADA etc.
There is a very strong package on offer for the successful candidate along with clear career progression.