Senior Pre-Sales Engineer required to join a growing team focusing on Network Security & Troubleshooting products, Cyber Security and Big Data for B2B and B2C Customers.
Our client are an extremely ambitious technology company, rapidly growing in both Dublin and the US. Currently, at the beginning of a huge growth phase and recruiting across numerous key areas of the business. They are experts in Network Security, Cyber Security and Big Data across both B2B and B2C.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
● You will join the team focusing on Network Security & Troubleshooting products, Cyber Security and Big Data for B2B and B2C Customers.
● You will provide technical oversight and resources to the business development team.
● You will act as a communication bridge and manage relationships between the engineering team, the business development team and the Customers.
● You will be part of a sales team that pitches to customers.
● You will be matching the business customers requirements to our current product using your detailed knowledge of the technical features of the product.
● You’ll answer product-specific questions in cooperation with the product manager and the engineering team.
● You’ll contribute to the product roadmap by uncovering needs of specific market segments and
describing them to the product/engineering team.
● You’ll identify the objectives for a proof-of-concept and coordinate internal resources required to the success of the project.
● You will engage with the customer to plan, design and execute proof-of-concepts.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
● Demonstrable experience of working with customers and engineering teams.
● Passion for network troubleshooting, security and Big Data.
● Ability to master various technologies in the domain of cyber threat.
● Strong knowledge on cyber security and cyber defense
● Ability to think strategically to craft sales presentations and product demonstrations with the right angle and emphasis.
● Demonstrable strong commercial acumen
● Great communication skills adapting the message to audience background and aspirations, and carefully listening to organizational and individual needs and objectives.
● Abilty to navigate various stakeholder interests with grace and charm i.e. customers, sales, product management and engineering.
● Strong technical documentation skills to be able to capture customer requirements at the required level of detail for engineering.
● Analytical skills to take advantage of all the available information and data sources and to share them with the team.
● Organisational skills to handle multiple contact points, track them with discipline using the appropriate tools, and to coordinate multiple actors to achieve the desired outcome.
● Collaborative skills to share information with the business development, product and marketing teams and to ask for help when needed to fill a knowledge gap or to share the load when time is a constraint.
● Experience at being a team player
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Strong verbal and written English skills
Our client are offering a very competitive package coupled with unparalleled career progression.