Kitchen Wizard are recruiting for Kitchen Design Consultants for their Maynooth showroom
Kitchen Wizard is a 100% Irish owned company with a market leading approach to engaging with clients both in-store and online.
We are looking for full time Kitchen Sales Designers with a proven track record in kitchen retail sales to join our Maynooth store.
Full time, basic salary plus generous uncapped commission.
As a small company with ambitious expansion plans the right person will have ample opportunity for rapid career advancement.
The role requires managing projects from the initial client welcome right through to installation.
This includes meeting clients in the showroom, online, and at their homes. Carrying out measurements, learning and interpreting the clients requirements, offering professional advice and appropriate recommendations, designing the client’s dream kitchen, closing the sale and managing the project all the way through to completion while ensuring customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidates:
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Track record in kitchen sales is desirable
• Target driven
• Strong computer skills
• Ability and willingness to learn new skills and software programmes
• Must be able to hit the ground running with a proactive ‘can do’ approach and flexible work attitude
• Knowledge of design software (Articad) a distinct advantage
• Highly organised and able to prioritise work
• Ability to proactively engage with clients both in person and online.
• Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz etc) would be an advantage.
• Willingness to experiment with alternative approaches to client engagement.
• Proactively engage customers to generate leads and enquiries.
• Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that fulfil their requirements.
• Help customers make informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs
• Producing accurate quotations in line with customer’s budget.
• Seeking to achieve sales and margin targets.
• Delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
• Maintain showroom standards throughout the displays to ensure we are well presented at all times as well as maintaining and updating point of sale information.
• Taking personal responsibility for resolving customer issues pre-sales and post-sale.
- Full time permanent role, subject to six months’ probation
- €28k to €32k basic, €50k+ OTE
- 39 hours per week
No agencies please.