Pharvet Sales Manager (Animal Health Products)
Dublin 24, Co. Dublin (with nationwide travel)
Are you a dedicated Sales Manager with a strong understanding of the veterinary or animal health sector? Do you have what it takes to drive the ongoing success of a forward-thinking business? If so, read on.
Our client is a progressive animal health sales and marketing company. They’re now looking for an ambitious Pharvet Sales Manager to join their team.
Fostering a welcoming and fast-paced culture, our client offers the chance to shape a passionate team and make a direct contribution to the company’s growth.
As the Pharvet Sales Manager, you’ll lead, co-ordinate and motivate the Sales Team to achieve maximise profitability of our client’s animal health products.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will:
- Coach and train the Sales Team
- Take the lead in identifying opportunities in all sectors and proposing new product development ideas
- Establish and implement plans to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proactively manage the existing customer base and present customer proposals on an ongoing basis
- Analyse market, customer and consumer trends
- Work closely with the Marketing Division to promote the company through various channels
- Manage the team budget
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in a sales management role, with a proven track record of profitable sales
- A proactive approach to business development
- In-depth knowledge of the veterinary and/or animal health sector
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to analyse market, customer and consumer trends
- A third level qualification
Self-motivated and determined, as the Pharvet Sales Manager, you’ll have a results-driven approach and strong influencing abilities. Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills are also key.
Experience in an agriculture-related sector would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Pharvet Sales Manager (Animal Health Products), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Pharvet Sales Manager, Animal Health Products, Veterinary Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Senior Sales Executive, Sales.