You will be dedicated to the management and further development of the existing team, both PAYE support staff and Self Employed Associates, in addition to the further growth of the branch through recruiting and development of long term relationships in your community. Through face to face meetings and interviews, you will select suitable candidates for the role of personal financial advisors and once recruited you will work with them to help them achieve their goals and objectives. You will identify markets and networks where you can build a referral base and grow your branch and team’s business. You will grow your agency by recruiting and retaining top quality financial advisors. This is an exciting and demanding role where results will be achieved through sound management principles, good lead generation skills, the development of long term business relationships and the ability to motivate and manage a team over the long term.
You will be a self-starter with the will to win and the determination to create your own success story where you will benefit from the guidance, leadership, coaching, supports and training provided by Acorn Life to new and/or developing managers.
· Self-starter, highly competitive with a passion to succeed in the career
· The ability to listen and to build strong personal relationships
· Self-confident and receptive to coaching with a high standard of personal integrity.
· Hard working, goal oriented, and the ability to persevere.
· In possession of a suitable natural market and interested in meeting and working with people.
· Successful track record in previous/current field of employment
· Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) - Qualification needed
· Experience of operating in the Tied Agency space preferred
· Recruiting : Source the right people and introducing the career
· Selection : Hire the right people through our defined de-selection process
· Training & Development: Make sure associates are shown how to do the job so that they can become professional and self-sufficient associates earning the income they need
· Accountability & Supervision: Make sure that all associates are supervised to help them be productive and successful
· Productivity & Profitability: Make sure that sales office delivers bottom line production on net issue within allowance for continued viability of new business sales
· Support & Culture: Make sure that associates understand the importance of a positive attitude and belief in the career.
Acorn Life offers an excellent initial remuneration and benefits package for our new managers which is linked to performance:
· Initial basic €75,000 / OTE: €85,000
· Subsequent remuneration - €100,000/€150,000+
· Car Allowance / Company car
· Generous Company Pension Scheme
· Professional Training, mentoring and development
· Educational development and support
· Flexible hours
At Acorn Life we specialize in taking ambitious people from non-sales backgrounds and transforming them into confident, professional financial advisors. Acorn Life was the first life assurance company to obtain the "Guaranteed Irish" accreditation, Ireland’s most trusted and recognized symbol for Irish manufactured goods and services.
We are also a Deloitte Best Managed Company Awards Winner for both 2017 and 2018.
At the end of 2017, Acorn Life had total assets under management of €764 million and premium income for 2017 was €107 million. Acorn Life is a member of the Acorn Life Group which has recently launched a new company Acorn Insurance offering home, motor, health and commercial insurance to complement its core life products in addition we have Acorn Mortgages, whereby we deal with all the broker banks. Our mission is to "empower ordinary people to achieve extraordinary results". Our commitment to our staff and agents and the opportunities we give them ensure that they are deeply committed to delivering high quality products and service to our clients.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Acorn Life is an equal opportunities employer
Acorn Life DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland