Business Development Manager:
PAQ currently require Business Development Executives to join their growing team. This position will be responsible for winning new client accounts and managing these client accounts across the Munster Region.
• Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions
• Generate Customer Quotes based on bill of materials supplied by engineers
• Sell product maintenance agreements Operate the CRM (customer relationship management) systems and ensure authentic information is available with the company
• Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain on-going relations with the customers
• Manage a database of potential customers and contact them regularly
• Third Level Qualification in Business or IT related discipline
• 3 -5 years’ sales experience within the technology sector
• Expert knowledge of handling CRM software and other common computer software such as Power Point, MS Word, Outlook and Ms Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with excellent negotiation, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Energetic, detail-orientated, and extremely pro-active and have the ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.