Project Executive: Dublin 22 - Would Suit a Business/Marketing Grad: 1/2 yrs commercial experience
As Project Executive: Grad/Entry Role
* Ensure that there is a clear Project Brief and Project Plan for each project.
* Ensure that an agenda is agreed and communicated prior to all Project Meetings
* This role is required to manage and Lead the project to data cleanse; both customer and product.
* Lead a review of New Customer Set Up and implement a new online customer set up process.
* Lead a review of New Product Set Up and work to implement a new product set up process.
* Create a quote database to provide dynamic reporting of quote history to aid in the pricing of tenders.
* Market research project into current markets, capturing data on the name, location, ownership, scale and potential spend in product categories
* Complete an analysis of current sales vs potential sales - leading to a proposal on how we allocate sales resource
* Implement CRM system to be the main communication and reporting tool for sales teams.
* Implement CRM system to record and manage customer queries from end to end.
* Create a detailed map of our process of importing products and calculate the full cost of imported product vs. locally sourced alternatives.
Requirements for the Project Executive : Grad/Entry Role
* Business /Marketing or Related degree, ideally 1-2 years commercial experience
* Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical and logical approach to work
* Extremely methodical.
* Impeccable record keeper
* Strong time management skills
* Presents information in a clear and concise manner
* Very strong Microsoft Excel skills are required
* Experience of working with reporting or analytical software would be desirable