Experienced EMEA Sales Staff Resourcer
Salary is highly competitive and reflective of your experience to date.
Due to outstanding growth in our Sales Division we are looking for the best to fit in with our current team. You will have a broad range of sales roles to work on and can be effective from month 1.
Your role will involve;
- Build a diverse candidate pool through in house database, internet sourcing, and Internet postings.
- Work with consultants to ensure the hiring process moves forward and goals are met.
- Manage the candidate lifecycle and act as a candidate advocate.
- Evaluate skill level
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate activity and results
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
You will have:
- Relevant experience in a recruiting role with an emphasis in sales recruitment
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience executing a full-cycle resourcing process
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy
We are ready for you so apply below for immediate consideration.
Please note: If you are applying via mobile, Applications will not be considered if you do not attach a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.