Enterprise Inside Sales Specialist - Leading Tech Multinational
Roles: Swedish OR German OR French OR CEE (Hungarian; Czech; Romanian; Russian)
€53k base, 86k OTE uncapped + benefits
Be employee no. 5,6,7 in their newly established EMEA Sales HQ
This Leading Tech Multinational have just established their brand new EMEA Headquarters here in Dublin and are only want the top talent out there to join them right now! You have the opportunity to be employee no. 5,6,7 and be part of their Global success story!
They are hiring across all teams so if you are being held back, eager to take on those bigger deals and want to be part of something special then this is the opportunity for you!!
An a Inside Sales Representative, will be responsible for
- Generate new business opportunities via outbound calls, emails and following-up on marketing leads.
- Engaging with C-Level audience - Directors, and VPs of IT in small enterprise to enterprise businesses
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs in a solution-selling dialogue
- Work in collaboration with regional sales staff to manage and close complex deals
- Demonstrate success and track record of consistent performance (quota achievement) and accountability using multiple sales approaches
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Min 2 years’ inside sales experience within an IT sales environment.
- Fluent in ONE of the required languages: Swedish OR German OR French OR Hungarian OR Czech OR Romanian OR Russian
- Engage and develop relationships at Senior / C-Level
- Possess a "hunter mentality" and a desire to over-achieve
- Outstanding professional communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, enthusiasm with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com contact management
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple priorities
What they can offer you:
- A vibrant culture – multicultural teams, supportive management, social activities, work/life balance
- Limitless growth – newly established sales hub means only one thing – progression is fast!
- Outstanding compensation - competitive salary, uncapped commissions, bonuses and benefits
- World-class training – ongoing!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation and play a critical part at the start of an exciting new journey!